Monday, February 6, 2012

The Thrill of the Roller Coaster Ride

I don't know about other writers, but for me the writing and publishing of my work is like a roller coaster ride. The writing process itself is an adventure as the story unfolds within my imagination. Once the book is accepted that's like pausing at the top of a high hill waiting for the ride to drop. Waiting to hear what others think of the book or story. You learn to take the high and low points. It's all a learning experience! 

With The Inheritance I've had many people let me know they enjoy the story, but today I heard from a fan who blessed me with this statement:
I am enjoying the book so much Donna...and wish I was with my grandsons to read it to them, slowly, explaining and I know it would be such a fun way to share The Gospel.
Now that made my day! It's like the thrill of cresting that high hill on the roller coaster, the drop, the wind rushing! Rewarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment